Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Jane's Doodles - Coffee, Tea or ME!


Hello, I am hoping that as this post goes live I will be jetting off across the ocean to the USA (eeeek!). New York here we come!

 Ok, onto my card .... a very CAS card using 'Food on the Go" by Jane's Doodles.

Later this week Jane's Doodles will be releasing some fabulous new stamps, and of course there will be a Blog-hop and a give-away, so be sure to go HERE for all the details.





Have a great day! and see you in a couple of weeks ...


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Have a fabulous time in NY! I love how the polka dots line up on the coffee holder. Fabulous!

~amy~ said...

Yahoooo for NY!!! have fun!!!!

I saw this over on the JD blog..lOVE it.

Jen W. said...

This is awesome, Ange! Perfectly CAS and the dots and shading on the cup take it to the next level! HOpe you have a fabulous time in NYC! :D

lostinpaper said...

Oh WOW, now I'm totally jealous... hope you have the most fantastic time hon! ps Another great card!