Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to another week with JAYGEE'S NOOK DT.  Just before I get to my card, HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE CHRISTMAS GOODIES ARRIVING IN THE SHOP!  For some reason I am super keen to get some Christmas Stamping started (and I think I should make the most of it! LOL!).

For my card this week I have used the Hero Arts/BasicGrey set 'Sweet threads labesl'.  It's very CAS and the little flower on the side is from Hero Arts/Basic Grey 'Luscious patterned flowers'.  We have some very exciting things to share over the next couple of months, so stay tuned, and be sure to check out these links:




Stamps:  Sweet threads labels (Hero Arts/BasicGrey), Luscious patterned flower (Hero Arts/BasicGrey)
Paper:  X-press white, yellow gingham, kraft
Ink:  Pink passion, old olive, versamark, daffodil delight
Accessories:  Rhinestones (coloured with copics), white emboss powder, satin ribbon (SU!)

Thnks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

xx Ange



3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ange, I love all the white space...and perfect placement of the gems on a gorgeous card!

Savitri said...

Such a great card!! Love the colors and White space!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous card ange!! Forgot you can copic rhinestones...... Going to do that on my next card!! Don't talk Xmas!! You scare me!!!