Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last minute birthday ...

Yesterday (Friday), I received a text asking if we were going to RSVP to a birthday party for tomorrow.  So, I ask my gorgeous 5 year old if he received and invite before school ended 2 weeks ago.

Liam:  Yes mum ... it's in my blue foler

The party was the next day.  Here were my instructions:

Liam:  It has to be green with crocodiles mum, Gus loves green and a cave with crocodiles.

This is what we ended up with ....




Stamps:  Wild about you (SU!), Turning a new leaf (PTI), Short order numbers (SU!), Birthday basics (PTI), Whimsical alphabet (SU!)
Card:  Kraft, whisper white, always artichoke
Ink:  Mellow moss, always artichoke
Accessories:  Crystal effects, twill tape, vintage button, jute twine

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Too cute :) Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play!