Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

TECC #53



Sorry, no cupcakes today. Just another owl. Not sure about this card??? I love the stamp set, I love the paper & the colour combo. Just not happy with the way it turned out (never mind, I am posting it anyway LOL!).

So, this is for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge:





Stamps: PTI Wise owl
Card: Wild wasabi, groovy guava, whisper white, chocolate chip & 'afternoon tea' DSP
Ink: Chocolate chip, groovy guava
Accessories: Brads, sponge dauber, paper snips, cropadile, dimensionals

9 comments:

Corie said...

Ahhh -- this is too cute

Regan said...

OMG what a cute card...I love that PTI stamp

Heather said...

Such adorable little owls! I love the color combo, I miss some of those older "In-Colors"!

Heather :)

Taylor said...

How cute! I love how you paper pieced the owl! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Debbie Pamment said...

Feel free to send it my way if you don't like it - I think it's fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

The Owl is adorable! I love the paper piecing and the brads on the side.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Nice job on the sketch! Love the colors and the cute owl. TFS!

Rose said...

Very cute card! I'm so glad I discovered your blog from the comment you left on mine ;) You've got lots of great cards here!

Catherine said...

way too cute :)